The TRAFFIC domain conference in Miami (actually Hollywood) Florida is October 9-13,2007. Hosted by Rick Schwartz and Howard Neu, TRAFFIC East 2007 is also the annual meeting of the World Association of Domain Name Developers (WADND), which hosts the invitation-only TRAFFIC conference. The conference schedule is here, the Conference hotel is the Westin Diplomat, and Rick Schwartz has a blog here. Moniker is running a domain auction here.
TRAFFIC 2007 and SEO
Rick has included SEO in TRAFFIC 2007, because domainers are developing websites and they need to know more about the various sources of traffic avalable to them. Search engine traffic is part of it, as is social media. I’ve been invited to talk on SEO along with Brett Tabke, Bill Hartzer, and Matt Robson in a session entitled “Current trends in Search Engines and Domain Traffic”. I’ll focus on competing for search referral traffic, which of course means competing for the top spots in the SERps. I am very much looking forward to it.
- Live from T.R.A.F.F.I.C.: Paying For Privilege
- Live from T.R.A.F.F.I.C.: More from TRAFFIC - Things Are Looking Good
- Live from T.R.A.F.F.I.C.: Is Your Registrar Worthy of Your Domain Assets?
- Live from T.R.A.F.F.I.C.: Who Can Take Away YOUR Domain?
- keynote is by Steve Forbes