It’s 2011. Go Do It.
You’ve never seen anyone try it, but you think it just might work. Go do it.
You know it’ll probably take a lot of work, but think it would probably be worth doing. Go do it.
You have a strong feeling someone would be happy if you eventually got around to doing it. Go do it.
You saw her do it. You saw him do it. You don’t know why you were never given a chance. Go do it.
You almost tried it once, but then, on second thought, they were probably right. It wouldn’t have worked. Go do it.
You were raised to be X, Y, or Z, but to this day you think… I wonder if what if I could be Q? Go do it.
You were taught that black is dark, white is light, and colors make people happy. Go do it.
You know that when no one is watching, you feel great stylin’ your own form of dance. Go do it.
You don’t know how to do X, but always loved watching others do it. Go do it.
You’re no expert, but you know something about it. Go do it.
You wonder, why does everyone keep doing it wrong? Go do it.
You never did it because it really wouldn’t be great for everyone else. Go do it.
You’ve long known how to tell off your misguided politician. Go do it.
Still here? You know you’re going to do it, just as soon as…………………. Go do it.
PS: Less abstract for those who need to be told directly.. try these:
- You have a camera. Go take some pictures. Don’t come home until you’ve printed them at least 5×7
- You have an instrument. Make it sing something. Anything.
- You have a bike. Go ride it somewhere. Now.
- You have a funny hat. Go wear it in public. Today.
- You have a terrible singing voice. Go sing a song. Loud. Nobody cares.
- You have a blog. Go write about 2010, or 2011, and when you get to 3 paragraphs, hit publish.
- You have a short story you’ll write someday. Go outline it.
- You know what would make a good kid’s book. Go draft it.
Happy New Year. Please make it matter. Pass this web page to someone who needs to hear it.
Update: now working on Silverstripe SEO